Thursday, December 9, 2010

One with the Universe - The Infinity, Oneness & Grand Unified Field

A few months back, I wrote my experience in which I felt One with the entire Universe. I narrated my entire experience here and even wrote something that could scientifically prove my point. Today, after 6 months, I finally this Universal Oneness is no more a spiritual concept or an ideology. It is a PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Nassim Haramein, at the Nexus Conference in July 2010, Astrophysicist Nassim Haramein presents new concepts explaining how we are all interconnected and can access infinite knowledge. Finally, we have someone who has connected the bridge between Science and Spirituality. 

Related Article : One with the Universe

Nassim Haramein, an astrophysicist, at Nexus Conference in July 2010, explaining the science behind Universal Oneness, Infinity and Grand Unified Field.



 

Creative Commons License AV's Avilicious by Avanika Mote is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails